[WriteLog] SARTG New Years Day - Contest module updated

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG New Years Day - Contest module updated
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:03:55 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <jdahl@cadpoint.se>

> Hi,
>
> I have fixed the left click problem in the SARTG New Years Day
Contest >module for Writelog.

> The updated collection is available for download at:

ftp://ftp.cadpoint.se/pub3/outgoing/Dahl/sm6srw/WLCM_SM6SRW_001229.e
xe

Hej Jorgern,

I'm afraid not completely fixed.

If you left click on the first of three sent names e.g.  EDDIE EDDIE
EDDIE
The first two and part of the third (EDD) are recorded in the Name
field.
If the name is only sent once followed by a comma (,) e.g. EDDIE,
QSL?
EDDIE, QSL? is recorded in the Name field.

Nobody has sent me 'Happy New Year' yet, so I cannot check that out
yet :)

73 Eddie, W6/G0AZT