[WriteLog] ARRL RU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL RU
From: wl7ky@gci.net (David Martin)
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 13:12:25 -0900
Hey All,
I've noticed the almost exponential increase in PSK31 use lately.  Just
kind of an unscientific poll here.  Are most of the casual RTTY ops
(the bulk of the contest qso's) going to use PSK31 in this years RU?  I
would be interested in hearing from people about that.  PSK31 is cool
and all, but it fails miserably with even the slightest amount of
auroral flutter, which means very few qso's for those in the northern
latitudes! :)  See everyone on RTTY in the RTTY RU as KL7FH M/S! GL!
-Chris KL9A
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9a@qsl.net