[WriteLog] "Server not available" error?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Server not available" error?
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:27:38 -0600
Several times this weekend I had Writelog lock up and give me an error
message that a task could not be completed because the "server" was not
available. I would have to 3-finger salute and quit bothe programs. When
starting writelog again it would prompt me if I wanted to save the qso's in
the buffer so I don't believe I lost any, but it was kind of a pain. I
found that if I reduced the number of programs running in the background it
would reduce the incidence but not eliminate it. Anybody else ever have
this problem?

Thanks for any ideas.
Jim Rhodes K0XU
rhodes@evertek.net