[WriteLog] AFC question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AFC question
From: bcross@bellatlantic.net (Bob Crossland)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:01:28 +0000
Thanks Don and Jeff for such quick responses.  I also will send this response
to the
entire group as it appears others may have interest.

Don I have a feeling that in my case Writelog is not "freezing" where it last
heard the
calling station as I almost always had to re-tune (RIT) those stations that
called me
off frequency in the first place.  Maybe I have something set wrong?

Thanks again.

Bob, N3FR