[WriteLog] HAL DXP38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HAL DXP38
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:35:22 -0500
It shouldn't be difficult, Bob.  Make sure your port is set to
9600,N,8,1,x in the ini file.  If you don't have too old of a version,
you should have a DXP-38 choice in the Rttyrite menu.  There's really
not much to setup.  If you send me your specific problems/questions,
I'll be glad to help.
John - VP5RY - VP5/WA9ALS - WA9ALS