[WriteLog] AFSK/FSK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AFSK/FSK
From: kk6t@joneslumber.com (Terry Dunlap)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:01:00 -0800
For everyone that emailed me asking for info on the W1WEF interface,
here is the info:

NOW AVAILABLE from W1WEF! One interface for CW AND FSK, with PTT control.Uses
9 pin COM port and provides three RCA jacks to which you connect to any solid
state rig's CW, FSK and PTT inputs. Use with Writelog or any of the popular
Logging programs. $49. plus $3 S&H Order from Jack Schuster, W1WEF, 408
Thompson St, Glastonbury, CT 06033 (w1wef@snet.net)

73 de Terry KK6T