[WriteLog] a little .bat file to load Sartek first

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] a little .bat file to load Sartek first
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:08:20 -0500
Or, you could use the Launcher program by Fab to start Writelog, Sartek, and
whatever else you want opened like DX Telent and other, by double-clicking
on a single icon.  See http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/launcher.htm  It's just a
Windows program that will execute a given bat file, e.g. containing Bill's
suggestions below.  It's useful for starting various combinations of your
favorite programs!