[WriteLog] TS-50 and WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TS-50 and WriteLog
From: jcullum@micron.com (jcullum)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:16:14 -0700
Has anyone used a Kenwood TS-50 with WriteLog?  I am preparing to make mine
computer ready, but want to know if it will work.  I saw some old messages
on the CT reflector that the computer interface of the TS-50 does work, but
with some limited functionality.  As long as it reads the frequency from the
radio is about all I need.

Also, if anyone has a schematic for the IF-10D interface I am looking for a
copy so I can homebrew the interface instead of paying the big $$$ for the
OEM version.

Thanks!

Jim/K7MK