[WriteLog] AA5AU SO2R Web pages

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AA5AU SO2R Web pages
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 04:00:04 -0600
At the risk of starting up the debate of SO2R contesting, I've completed
my SO2R pages on my web site.  I am suggesting we don't start this debate
again please.  I am only offering an insight to my operating strategy and
hoping others will learn by it.  I've put an emphasis on Low Power SO2R
operating.

I TOTALLY AGREE THAT SO2R OPERATORS HAVE AN
ADVANTAGE OVER SINGLE RADIO OPERATORS, SO LET'S NOT
DEBATE THIS ISSUE AGAIN!

If you are interested in SO2R RTTY operating, feel free to check out
my writings.  You can get to it via my home page which is listed under my
signature or by going directly to it with:
http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/so2r.html

It is a personal and in-depth look at SO2R contesting with an emphasis
on Low Power and how I look at the whole picture.  Feel free to browse it
and let me know how you feel.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/
My new E-mail address is aa5au@bellsouth.net