[WriteLog] RITTY and writelog 10.24f

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RITTY and writelog 10.24f
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:52:00 -0500
Thanks for the reply, Jim. Maybe I didn't state my question clearly.

The statement/question relates to the use of two demod channels, as can be
done with the left and right channels simultaneously with WL's soundcard
demod.

Can I get the same functionality (SO2R) on a single computer by using RITTY
with both radio channels using either the left and right channels, or with
two copies of RITTY running simultaneously either on the single soundcard,
or with an additional soundcard?

In other words: Wayne's WL provides the ability to run two demod channels
simultaneously in a single computer. Is it possible to completely replace
Wayne's TWO soundcard demodulators with Brian's RITTY in a single computer?
I think the answer is no, but it it can be done, how do I do it?

Thanks and 73

Jerry W4UK