Subject: Re: [WriteLog] What Have I missed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Subject: Re: [WriteLog] What Have I missed
From: gary@noblepub.com (Gary Breed)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:55:38 -0400
>Allan Briscoe wrote:
>OK .. I admit to being a relatively new user to Writelog and the
>reflector, but somewhere along the line I have missed the reason that
>some folks (seems to be predominantly RTTY contesters) seem to feel
>the need to post their contest results to the reflector, and sometimes
>in great detail...

Fellow subscribers,

I also would appreciate it if Writelog reflector users would keep the
subject matter related directly to Writelog.  I get the reflector in
digest form and cannot easily delete the off-subject posts.  It is quite
frustrating after a big RTTY contest.

Please use 3830 for contest scores and a different reflector for general-
interest digital mode stuff.

I am interested in seeing more posts describing how WL users have dealt
with the problem of not having the LPT port and its control features when
using win2000 or ME. (Other than just keeping win98!)

Thanks!

73, Gary
K9AY