[WriteLog] General Purpose Program LIKE Writelog ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] General Purpose Program LIKE Writelog ?
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:13:14 -0500
I use Writelog for my RTTY operating ... but still log in
N7XR's LOGPlus for DXCC/etc tracking. Bob has now
retired from the software business, so I am looking for
something newer that is similar to Writelog ... but for
use outside of contests.

What/where I want to move toward is using Writelog
for all modes of contesting and ???? for day to day
general DXCC with award tracking using the same
2 rigs, and networked 2 pc setup that I use for contesting ...

DX4WIN has the "type of display" that is very similar
to LOGPlus as in your type in a callsign or prefix and
touch the SPACE bar and the software shows you
where/if you need the station as to band/mode/etc ...

But(t) DX4WIN does not support networking like
Writelog does ... Anyone know of a general purpose
day to day software package that does ?

I know about the "general logging" within Writelog,
but it does not track DXCC award and day to day
band mode type issues. Now if someone could or
has written a custom module for that ... AHA !!!!!!

Thanks !

73 Billy AA4NU