[WriteLog] General Purpose Program LIKE Writelog ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] General Purpose Program LIKE Writelog ?
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:45:15 -0500
>Just why would you want to network for general logging purposes?  I am
>using DX4 and LOVE it.  I have networked computers but my normal DXing is
>done by me alone and I just use the main log.  I do have it (DX4WIN)
>running on my laptop for 6 meter openings and control my 706 from
>that.  The 6M use creates new log (normally) that I can then import to my
>full log database.

Hi Dean,

Because it's FUN <SMILE> I operate SO2R and it's one way of
keeping the skill level up ... but more than that, just having more
fun for the very limited time I can operate.. I am on 20m RTTY
and 15m CW right now as an example.

I have been told LOGIC supports the networking, so will check
that one out and see if will meet my requirements here !

73 Billy AA4NU