[WriteLog] PA QSO Party question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PA QSO Party question
From: jyy@talon.net (Dick S)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:06:26 -0400
I see that in the 10.26b upgrade, that FL QSO Party modules had been
fixed. About four or five months ago, I sent a an email to Ron, who
passed it to Wayne, about the Canadian provinces not being correct for
the PA QSO Party, among other things. Can anybody tell me if anything
has been done to to correct this? I'd like to upgrade from my 10.22c
version, but don't want to do so unless this has been corrected.

Thanks for any imput on this,
Dick, N3JYY