[WriteLog] Tnx for help on EA test

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Tnx for help on EA test
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:12:12 -0000
All,

One other source for rules in contests supported by WriteLog is my web site
at http://www.k9jy.com. I just recently added the contests and rules for the
month supported by WriteLog on the home page to make it a bit easier for
people to get at the rules. This month's contests include the just completed
EA RTTY contest, the Florida QSO party, the Japan International DX contest,
and the SP DX contest. I'm trying to make sure I include the additional
contest modules that start as third party efforts that then get incorporated
into later WriteLog releases.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com