[WriteLog] Solicitation of soundboard scores

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Solicitation of soundboard scores
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:09:02 -0500
I am going to try making a soundcard summary web page.  I will soon have a
web page where anyone can go and fill out a form with fields for various
bits of information like name, model, WL score, comments etc.  The web page
will mail these to me, and I will put in readable form and post to my web
site.  I think asking users to fill out the form will add uniformity of
information because it will prompt you for the info, yet still leave room
for comments.  That way I won't have to email people back with comments like
"Which model SoundBlaster do you have?"  ;-)

However, in the meantime I might be buying a new computer myself, and I want
to cut to the chase and ask all of you with 7f soundbaord scores to email me
now with what one you're using!  Dell has some "sales" that end very soon!
HI - 73