[WriteLog] Solicitation of soundboard scores

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Solicitation of soundboard scores
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:32:51 -0500
> Creative Soundlaster AWE 64 value got a whopping 7f here.

OK, THANKS to all who have responded so far!  I assume the above is a PCI
card...?  Please no further responses until I get the form page done to
"standardize" the input I receive.  We will need details like Manufacturer,
Model, PCI/ISA/integrated, chipset ID if available etc to be most useful.  I
should have the web page input form available no later than sometime this
weekend and maybe much sooner (wish I could retire!).  73