[WriteLog] Re: WL10.26B and FT-847

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WL10.26B and FT-847
From: kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp (Katsuyuki ISHII)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:41:15 +0900
Jerry, thank you very much for your expeiments and advice.  I can connect
my FT-847 on Writelog.

I attached my crossed cable between com port 1 of my console PC and FT-847.
I started up Writelog, opened the port menu and set up com port 1.  Then
I did not connect any cable to com port 2.

After doing so, I attached my CW interface to com port 2.  After settting
up com port 2, I could not control FT-847 on Writelog.  I could not control
FT-847 neither after resetting com port 2 on the port menu.  After restarting
Writelog, I tried to set up com port 2 without attaching my interface, but
had the same result.

I am very thankful to Jerry again.  I should do the same thing on my portable
PC and try various things in order to send CW mesagges from com port 2.

de jr4isf

----
Katsuyuki Ishii  kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp