[WriteLog] Rittyrite sound board problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rittyrite sound board problem
From: ad6g@mcn.org (Fritz Schewe)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:27:51 -0700
I've installed a second and new sound board < SBAW64> and I've seem to have
lost my RTTY, CW and PSK32 function.  The receivers are displayed but none
of the set-up functions are set, and the display appears dead ie. no
noise.  I know the sound input to the computer  is working, because both
the write log CW decoder works and digipan .  I'm running ver 10.22B

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks Fritz