[WriteLog] Win ME

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Win ME
From: on4aoi@ping.be (Guy)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:04:35 -0000
Hi Judd,

CTRL-ALT-DEL in WIN98se will be equal or less than ME
I have one laptop (266 Mhz + 64 Mb ram) here running
non stop with following soft @ the same time.
DXTELNET (3  telnetsessions + Duper + udpsend + emailert),
DX4WIN(rig control (ser)+ cw + ptt keying via lpt),
ARSWIN(rotatorcontrol via lpt and telnetsession),
WRITELOG(rtty + ptt etc)
Only a few times C-A-D in 2 years because bad handling of the operator HI
It all has todo with what soft you are running together
and  the combination of soft- & hardware drivers
BTW fine tuning in ME settings is worse.
Why are they already changing to WIN-XP @ Microsoft
after only 1 year ?? and still upgrading previous releases

Guy ON4AOI

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dx4win.shtml
DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/keyer.shtml
DXTELNET AND HOW TO SETUP at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/dxt.shtml
YAESU SOFT & AUTOMATIC BANDDATA CONTROL at
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/yaesu.shtml
MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/sale.shtml