[WriteLog] RE: Writelog and Ft-920

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Writelog and Ft-920
From: wi8w@arrl.net (wi8w)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:29:49 -0000
Thanks for the many suggestions I received from you guys and gals on the
list.

The whole problem was that several of my serial cables I tried apparently
did not have all the wires connected between the pins on each end.

They were probably made that way.

I purchased some 9 conductor cable and two connectors and made a cable
myself and now eveything is working just as it should.

It just goes to show that sometimes homemade stuff is better than something
you can buy.

73

Thom WI8W