[WriteLog] Writelog and Dx-telnet problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Dx-telnet problem
From: af4z@palmnet.net (Don Winn)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 03:06:47 -0400
I have been trying to get Writelog to work with Dx-telnet but have not been
successful.
I have follow all the instruction (i think) but I get an error when I open
Writelog's packet window. The error says it can't open packet OLE
automation object.

I have reloaded a full version of WL and also downloaded a new copy of the
MSVBVM50.DLL file.
Still get the error.

The error started when I enter the [object] line in the .ini file. Removing
it fixes the error.

Has anyone else had this problem.

Don  AF4Z