[WriteLog] Networking Writelog for FD

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking Writelog for FD
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:37:02 -0000
Joe,
Once you configure your log file on the first computer, Save it, then
bring up that file, across the network, on each of the other
computers. Before you do anything else, do a Save As, and save
that log file on the hard drive of each local machine. When you run
WL as a multi, each computer does require a copy of WL and will
save the log to its own, local, hard drive. In the event a computer
goes down, or you lose part of the network, during operation, when
it comes back up, it will resurrect a complete log from the other
networked computers.
Barry W2UP

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com