[WriteLog] More COM Ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More COM Ports
From: ranchonodinero@earthlink.net (Marty Purselley)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:29:11 -0500
I don't know if it works with write log yet.  I have used is successfully
with Logger, DXbase2000 and several psk31 programs all without problems.
The nice thing about the unit is that it plugs into one of your existing USB
ports.  It derives power from the USB port but there is also an option for a
power supply in case you have longer cable runs.  I have been very happy
with it.  I've included the url for pcconnection.
http://www.pcconnection.com/scripts/productdetail.asp?product_id=192248

Also, when I was researching it, I looked at comtrol's web site for
information-I don't have it handy.

73s de AA5UN  Marty