[WriteLog] SO2R contesting question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R contesting question
From: n3hs@qsl.net (Stan Staten)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 10:42:17 -0400
That may well be the case, but never-the-less I have found verticals with a
GOOD ground to work rather well.  Most of the problems that I have seen
have been associated with ground losses as my first vertical was in the
mid-60s when I was first getting started and didn't know the
difference.  The ground I described was my way of putting conductor at the
locations where the highest ohmic losses occur in the ground without having
to run all the radials that one would like to but doesn't have the either
the space or energy.

73 Stan, N3HS