[WriteLog] WriteLog and FT1000MP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog and FT1000MP
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:30:25 -0400
Is anyone on the list using the rig control functions in the WriteLog contest
logging software to control the 1000MP?

I'm trying to connect my laptop to the 1000MP CAT connector for frequency
control functions through WriteLog, and so far have been unsuccessful. I've
tried a couple of different cables, and have played with the settings with no
success so far; WriteLog keeps saying "No Radio."

I haven't exhausted all my ideas, I still have a couple of things to try, but I
thought I would put the question to the list so I didn't have to re-invent the
wheel if someone has already solved this problem.

Next on the list is CW sending, but one thing at a time...:-)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.