[WriteLog] WriteLog and FT1000MP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog and FT1000MP
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:04:48 -0400
At 18:39 +0100 06/22/2001, RCARIELLO wrote:

>John, Have you ever used computer control for you FT-100mp? Writelog knows
>there is a COM PORT in your computer but is the radio OK. How old is your
>MP? I seem to recall something about the first MP's haveing different
>software?

No, I've never used computer control on the MP, because I just got the radio
about three months ago.

That being said, I'm at the office so I can't tell you the radio serial number
at the moment, but I would assume that it was one of the last (newest) models.
I got it new from AES.

J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
    http://www.geocities.com/~tarquin