[WriteLog] F-1 & F-12 for buffers?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] F-1 & F-12 for buffers?
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 00:54:48 -0000
Hi Vince,

You can have a message in F1 if you make WriteLog 'CT Compatible' in the
Writelog.ini file for all new contests. Go to 'Setting up You' at my website
for specifics or find it in the help files searching on 'CT.' Also note that
you can make additional messages on the buffer keys by using Shift-Fx. So if
you had a CQ message on F1 and wanted a longer one, you could do that under
Shift-F1. That would give you a total of 20 messages - more than you would
use in a contest, methinks.

I am not aware that you can make F12 a message buffer. When you are running
and quick QSY to work a mult from, say, the Packet window, F12 is the key
that takes you back to your run frequency.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com

mailto:scot@k9jy.com