[WriteLog] Two logs into one

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two logs into one
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:02:31 -0000
Hi Larry,

Load one of the Field Day logs (like 80-10m SSB) into WriteLog. Go to the
top of the tool bar and go to 'File|Merge.' Select it, accept the default
networking setup WriteLog gives you, select the file to merge (like CW and 6
meters) and click OK. Magic, the files are duped and merged. Save the file
under a NEW name just to make sure your file integrity is OK. You can merge
files on a single PC even though WriteLog uses Window's networking
capabilities to do the work.

Note: I believe your file setups have to be the same (the columns in the
log). If they are not, try the reflector again and we'll go through
exporting and importing to get to the same point.

Hope this helps.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com