[WriteLog] Daily Logging

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Daily Logging
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:42:29 EDT
I am getting very exasperated trying to find the answer to daily logging using
the same program I use for contesting. I need two-radio control, which lets out
DX4Win. For years, I have used NA Daily Logger, but it has limited flexibility,
limited QSO capacity and it is DOS. I was hoping WriteLog was the answer, but
the DXCC logging program is too inflexible. It needs to have two more columns,
one for name and one for another variable, such as 10-X number, FOC number,
etc. These fields need to fill in the entry screen so that you immediatly know
the chap's name. I've tried adding fields at the end of the log, but the
information does not track to the next time you work the same station. Anyone
found any solutions to this problem?

Tom, K5RC
Virginia City NV