[WriteLog] Computer???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Computer???
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:22:13 -0500
> > I need to replace my old Pentium 75 using DOS 6.22.  I use this
> > computer for CT and RTTY.  I guess I will have to upgrade to Writelog.
> >
> > Can anyone recommend what I should get in my new computer?

Ted, you might find it comforting to take a look at my soundcard survey
results page at
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/sound_results.htm

It's actually comforting that -most- sound systems come up with the Writelog
sound checker score of 7f, the highest score suggesting full compatibility
with Writelog.  There are lots of other variables, but this gives you an
idea and some warnings.