[WriteLog] ini setings for LPT keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ini setings for LPT keying
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:44:19 -0400
I send CW with the W1WEF LPT keying cable when using CT, Writelog and
DX4WIN, but I seem to have a hard time getting the keying function to start
in Writelog.  (Works fine with DX4WIN and CT)  I suspect the problem is a
lack of experience with the program, but it occurred to me that there might
be a simple solution--set up LPT keying in the .ini file instead of going to
setup | ports, clicking the LPT1 button and "computer generated," each time
I start a CW log.

I set up rig control on com-1 in the .ini file, but don't know what to do
for keying on LPT1.

Thanks and 73,
Frank
wb2bxo@arrl.net