[WriteLog] ini setings for LPT keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ini setings for LPT keying
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:18:40 -0400
Thanks Jon...

So, I understand that I need to click "ok" instead of "save configuration."n
But what does "command rig from com port" have to do with it?  rig control
is working fine.

Now, on the IC-765, I don't think I can disable the VOX.  Both the VOX, and
full break-in buttons on the radio's front panel need to be depressed for
full break in to operate.  Keep in mind also that everything works fine in
DX4WIN--I just have to fiddle with things before keying starts to work in
WriteLog.

73,
Frank