[WriteLog] READING MESSAGES ON REFLECTORS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] READING MESSAGES ON REFLECTORS
From: w6ya@home.com (Jim McCook)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:17:57 +0000
For those who labor over reading many Emails on reflectors such
as this one, a suggestion is in order:  Subscribe in digest form,
delete the digest with your Email filter, and bookmark the ARCHIVE
for the reflector to view at your leisure.  Each month you change one
number in the address to reflect the current month.  The current
address for July is:

http://lists.contesting.com/_writelog/200107/

Next month change the 7 to 8, etc.

If all reflectors had this option to not receive individual Emails,
reflector use would be a breeze.  I cannot imagine anyone bearing
the burden of all the Emails from even ONE reflector.  Yet I noticed
some previous posts when people were complaining about having
to sift through all those messages.....

Jim/W6YA