[WriteLog] No SO2R with MMTTY yet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No SO2R with MMTTY yet
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:28:21 -0500
I pretty much knew the answer before I started testing this,
but with nothing to do but wait for the hurricane to come, I
thought I'd try to make MMTTY work on a single sound board
for SO2R but it will not work at present.

Unlike the standard WriteLog RTTY Receiver, I've been unable
to open MMTTY up twice without getting the message that the
"unable to open sound card" message on the 2nd screen.

Tropical Storm Barry (W2UP?!!! you already got me in CQWW
RTTY last year!) is brewing in the Gulf and was expected to
move south of New Orleans, but it keeps going north and not west.
With a high pressure to our north, by the time it does turn west
it may be too late.  Standing by with the gin-pole and climbing belt.
Barry is expected to be a Hurricane by Saturday.  Oh, brother!

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/