[WriteLog] Help PSE MMTY Plugin

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help PSE MMTY Plugin
From: JoeD@Voyager.net (Joe Dubeck)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 20:01:27 -0500
To Writelog/MMTTY users-

Have Writelog 10.27G running fine.
Have MMTTY 1.61B running fine.

Cannot get MMTTYPluginforWritelog.exe (Beta 3) to finish its installation.

I keep all ham related software in a C:\HAM\ directory instead of the
common default C:\Program Files directory and wonder if that's the problem.

MMTTYPluginforWritelog.exe loads and runs fine after the "Start Copying
Files" screen and into the "Setup Status" screen when I continually get an
error message which is:

"Component transfer error"
Component    MMTTY plugin for Writelog
File Group   TNC Driver files
File         c:\ham\writelog\\
Error        The system cannot find the path specified  [OK]

Clicking on [OK] aborts the installation.

I'm unfamiliar with the double "\\" in the path and found it also in the
Registry but when I tried to change it to a single "\" in the Registry,
nothing worked so I guess the "\\" is OK.

My computer is a Pentium II, 333 MHz, 128 MB RAM, running Win 98SE.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank, Joe Dubeck, NA9A