[WriteLog] Help PSE MMTY Plugin

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help PSE MMTY Plugin
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 02:03:48 -0000
Joe,

this is the basic error right here -- at this line in your post::

"File         c:\ham\writelog\\  "

Note that the double backslash is what the plug-in install absolutely will
not swallow.  Open and edit your WriteLog.INI file to find and remove all
double backslashes.  Jorgen spent many hours helping me find this when his
very nice Contest modules refused to install with the same errors.  I
remembered this when the MMTTYPlug-in had the same trouble.  Sure enough, I
still had one more doubled backslash.

After you fix these path errors to your files, it will go smoothly.

73,  Jon         K1US