[WriteLog] 1 MORE TIME, which qso counts?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 1 MORE TIME, which qso counts?
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:02:25 -0500
Exactly. I NEVER said anything about REMOVING the first qso that obviously
wasn't proper from the log.
I said MARK IT AS NOT COUNTED.
In my mind this is not the same. And I assume that if a log is submitted
with a qso marked for no credit that is indeed a busted call or NIL, they
can't deduct penalty points because you have ALREADY removed it from
consideration.
And if the fellow calling you is doing so because he doesn't believe he
worked you, then he doesn't suffer a penalty for a dupe either.