[WriteLog] MMMulty and afc

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMMulty and afc
From: k0bx@qsl.net (K0BX)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:33:02 -0000
I had the same problem with the AFC, that is, I was S&P and then noticed
that the AFC came on all by itself.  It is a big problem as I used FSK and
when I receive off freq then FSK doesnt know about it.   I finally had to go
back to the RTTYWrite to finish the contest.

The other problem I had with MMTTY and Writelog is that the PTT line
sometimes did not release right away, the other station would be
transmitting before I went back to receive.  I thought it might be my
interface and RF but I did not have the problem with RttyWrite using the
same interface and antennas.

I wonder if anyone else had the hanging PTT problem?
Joe K0BX
k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx