[WriteLog] SARTG Log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTG Log
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:56:11 -0500
Actually I think Save As "ASCII with no formatting by time" could also
be acceptable and just change the name of the file to yourcallsign.all or
if you have WT4I Cabrillo Tools you could make a Cabrillo file since the
rules state:
"The Cabrillo format will be accepted but is not mandatory. Please make sure
that you fill in the Cabrillo header correctly."

73, Don AA5AU