[WriteLog] SO2R Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Questions
From: abriscoe@direct.ca (Allan Briscoe)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:04:58 -0700
I would add the following questions:
Other than the new W5XD unit, which interface units maintain two-way rig
control via Com-1? (For example, RIGblaster people tell me that their's does
not)

Has anyone compiled a comparative study of all (or at least, most) of the
interface units available, including cost ? If so, where can such a study be
found ?

Allan B VE7XB