[WriteLog] One keyboard hot switched between two computers?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] One keyboard hot switched between two computers?
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:56:39 -0000
 A "Belkin Omni Cube 2 port" (F1D092) KVM switch will switch a keyboard,
mouse and monitor between two computers  with the push of a switch for $70
plus cables.  You could use it on just the keyboard and mouse, but since you
don't want to switch the monitor there might be something else that is
cheaper.  We use these switches at work and they are very reliable.

73 W0ETC