[WriteLog] Fwd: What log this weekend and what do some columns mean

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fwd: What log this weekend and what do some columns mean
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:49:37 -0500
> Some more questions. I am testing the log and added a bunch of countries
> and states. The multiplier "M" column I guess, just shows a question
> mark.  Every tie I added a new multiplier  I got a note that it was new.
> Why isn't the M column showing this?

1.  Make sure you set Contest|Parameter Setup with your QTH (2-letter state)
and CQ zone.

2.  Make sure your test logging makes sense - I don't think it will work
correctly if you log a Q at 14295 in USB mode for the CQWWRTTY.

3.  Related to #2, if you're doing AFSK RTTY using the LSB setting on your
rig, make sure you've checked LSB is really FSK in the Bands menu item.

> How do you see your current score?

It's in the upper left corner of the Band Summary window.