[WriteLog] writelog.ini file, how many do u have?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog.ini file, how many do u have?
From: franknorton@home.com (Frank Norton KB8XU)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 02:48:37 -0400
Hello all,

I posted a question about my computer scrambling my software after multiple
power shutdowns during SAC contest.

Current issue:  Cud each writelog user who reads this list do a quick
search for "files or folder" named writelog.ini and see what ur search
feature on Windows shows u.  Mine keeps coming up with 2 files in the
C:\windows directory one named WriteLog, the other named
WriteLog.ini.  When I check properties on these files both show up as
"configuration" files.

If many of u will check for WriteLog files, THE TEXT/NOTEPAD TYPE FILES,
just doing a search from the start button and opening the containing folder
when u right click on the file or files u see displayed in the results of
ur search), I would think all of u should find that there is only one file
of the name writelog or writelog.ini!  It wud really help if u would let me
know what u find under properties for the files in the \windows
directory.  Then once u let me know I will post a summary of what the file
or files should be named and how many there should be.

Thanks in advance for ur help with this vexing issue.  It has survived 2
complete reinstalls of WriteLog 10.27G.  I keep coming up with the 2 files,
how about u?

73 de Frank KB8XU