[WriteLog] cq enter key problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cq enter key problems
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:59:53 +0000
All,

Nice contest. Some of my station improvements worked much better. Now if I
could just improve the operator, hi.

One question ---

I was able to do a lot of 'running' for the first time. Reading about the
Special Message Accelerator Keys it looks like the "enter" key is just what
you want to use for running. BUT I could not find a way to keep the cursor
in the CALL field after a call sign had been entered, in order to send the
initial exchange (F10). The key logic seems to work correctly, it is just
that the cursor moves into the RST field - which is a nuisance in itself -
instead of staying in the call field.

What am I missing? I tried all the tricks I could think of and finally went
to using the Insert and Plus keys.

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net