[WriteLog] cq enter key problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cq enter key problems
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 16:43:04 +0000
Scot, et al,

Yes, it is the choice in life that makes for more interest. As soon as you
type in the call field AND press Space to dupe check, the cursor changes
fields. But now it moved to the zone field where I really wanted it if it
is going to move at all. Interesting -different behavior. So it looks like
the only way to use what seems to be very handy logic, is to enter the call
manually and depend on the Rtty window to have done the right checking -
which we all know at times it gets tired and doesn't check right.

OK, just thought there might be some magic ini value that makes things
work. Insert and Plus did work fine. Since I use Fkeys, I could switch
between the keyboard and mouse clicking to avoid tired hands.

Choices, choices, choices....

Jerry, W6IHG

Now to try SSB this week to see if I really have a problem with the sound
board playback selection.