[WriteLog] Voice Keyer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Voice Keyer
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 07:46:29 -0500
--=====================_253429071==_.ALT

As an experiment I am trying to use the voice keyer. Any message set up by
recording with Shift F key works fine.

The following does not work and I am at a loss as to understand why.

%C<msg3.wav>

Placed on the F9 key

Sends the msg9.wav and NOT the sounded out call sign followed my msg3.wav
as the documentation says that it should.

All the letters and are in my wave files directory along with the msgx.wav
files.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_253429071==_.ALT

As an experiment I am trying to use the voice keyer. Any message set up
by recording with Shift F key works fine.<br><br>
The following does not work and I am at a loss as to understand
why.<br><br>
%C&lt;msg3.wav&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>
Placed on the F9 key<br><br>
Sends the msg9.wav and NOT the sounded out call sign followed my msg3.wav
as the documentation says that it should.<br><br>
All the letters and are in my wave files directory along with the
msgx.wav files.<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>