[WriteLog] "Could not create OLE object" help needed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Could not create OLE object" help needed
From: w7dpw@home.com (Dave W7DPW)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:39:45 -0700
Don,

I had a little problem when I set up Dxtelnet and WL.
Directions said to goto Dxtelent and do the links thing but it said the
enter c:\dxt2wl . and it didn't work.  I changed it to the correct path for
v5.0 of Dxtelnet c:\dxtelnet\dxt2wl and i had checked the ENABLE Line box
earlier so I could modify the path in the DxHunter box.  Nor sure if this
might be your situation or not. Mine works great for me.
Dave W7DPW