[WriteLog] Apologies

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Apologies
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:50:13 -0500
--=====================_155969672==_.ALT

Well, I see that I am called diarrhea on the reflector.
I do apologize if I have caused trouble. Even though nothing has been in
the form of personal attack.
I am surprised that excessive posting is grounds for scorn. Nevertheless,
since it apparently is I will try to curb it.

I can only ad that private email could have gotten the same result, without
public scorn.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_155969672==_.ALT

Well, I see that I am called diarrhea on the reflector.<br>
I do apologize if I have caused trouble. Even though nothing has been in
the form of personal attack.<br>
I am surprised that excessive posting is grounds for scorn. Nevertheless,
since it apparently is I will try to curb it.<br><br>
I can only ad that private email could have gotten the same result,
without public scorn.<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>