[WriteLog] Recording question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording question
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 07:13:42 -0500
> Who is ever gong to listen to 24 hours of recorded contest again anyway. I
> sure don't see any reason to record a contest. You will never find what
you
> are looking for anyhow as there is no such thing as audio search.
>
> I guess I just don't get it?

Gil, you're at it again, and again you're wrong.  If you record the whole
contest, and later discover that you missed or question an exchange, you can
play it back and see what was sent.  As I recall, you just right-click on
the QSO and choose play audio or something like that.  It's not exactly an
audio search, but it accomplishes the same thing.

Again Gil, did you read the HELP file??